|What are Weddings all about? I think this photo says it all!|
So you are engaged to be married. Congratulations that is wonderful. Marriage is for everyone.
Now you need a special Wedding Ceremony, something unique and just for you both!
So how do you proceed? That's where I come in!
Our first meeting is to get to know each other and is obligation free.
After your booking, we will meet again and communicate often.
This will allow me to guide you both every step of the way.
By providing you with all the resources I have, together we can create a loving and memorable wedding ceremony.
This includes information, inspiration and ideas for all parts of the ceremony, suggestions for readings and poetry and I take care of all the relevant legal paperwork, before and after the wedding day.
After our initial meeting and discussion of your special needs.
I can then offer you a firm cost for my services.
My fee takes into account the type of ceremony that best suits your needs and the time required to orchestrate your wedding.
What can be included..
- As many Consultations as are necessary. (in person, e-mail or phone)
- Personalising your Ceremony and Vows.
- Supplying Ceremony Drafts and reviewing them with you.
- All Legal Document requirements.
- A Wedding Rehearsal at venue or home. (suggested)
- The Wedding Ceremony.
- Providing PA system and Audio equipment.
- Supplying Signing Table, Chair and Tablecloth.
- Printed Marriage Certificate.